Sustainability is an inherent element of Avolta's business strategy aiming for sustainable and profitable growth of the company.
Avolta is the new company name representing the business combination of Dufry and Autogrill. While Avolta’s combined ESG strategy is being defined, we refer to ESG based on the Dufry ESG Report 2022. Avolta’s first combined ESG Report 2023, will be published in March 2024.
Our ESG engagement is focused on four key areas, where we want to have a positive impact within the scope of our stakeholder eco-system and beyond: customer experience; employee wellbeing and advancement; protecting the environment through the responsible use of our planet’s resources and being a trusted partner for all our stakeholders.
Our ESG strategy defines the scope of our sustainability commitment. Customer Focus, Employee Experience, Protecting Environment and Trusted Partner frame our initiatives and build on the intelligence gained through stakeholder engagement and the material topics identified in our materiality matrix.
Explore our ESG focus areas:
- Product Safety
- Sustainable Products
- Responsible Marketing
- Digital Tools
- Customer Service & Guarantee Service
- Customer Safety
- Customer Privacy & Data Protection
- Respectful use of Natural Resources
- CO2 Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Waste Management
- Sustainable Logistics & Supply Chain
- Attractive working Environment, Conditions & Incentives
- Training & Development
- Career Progression and Recruitment
- Non-discrimination, Diversity, Inclusion
- Health & Safety
- Internal Communication
- Corporate & Sustainability Governance
- Dufry Code of Conduct & other policies
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- Partnerships with Landlords and Suppliers
- Sustainable Growth for Investors
- Community Engagement